<$BlogRSDUrl$>

ramblings about music and life

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

come up and see me make me smile

At the risk of turning this into a diary I've suddenly got the urge to type something so apologies if this turns out boring .... It's been a bank holiday weekend over here in England so I've just been lazing about doing not a lot really. Friday night was spent trying to get Geoff's computer up and running, finally gave up at 12:15, I'm hoping he's persevered so that he can have a recording studio at home and hopefully be able to work on some kosmonaut songs on his own so that we might finally get around to recording our l.p. for firestation tower records.

Saturday night I got a little drunk on alco-pops and cider at my sister-in-laws, woke up with a bad head for the first time in ages.

Watched far too much big brother.

Went shopping in Newcastle today, bought a mobile phone, just for emergencies ,the one that can u dig it is used on the advert for. I also bought some records.... the cream of cockney rebel whose See me smile(come up and see me) would be in my top 100 list , infact I'll start my list today, so in no particular order....

100. Cockney Rebel See me smile (come up and see me)

I'll add to list as and when they come to me. It was only £3.99 in the HMV sale . I also bought suede dog man star for £4.99 , I'm sure I'll have a suede song in my top 100, just not quite sure which at the moment, the wild ones is todays favourite. My last purchase was a recommendation the postal service give up, all synth pop, happy tunes but sad lyrics, I haven't listened to it yet, saving it until tomorrow when I get in from work.

Went for a bike ride tonight only did a few miles but haven't been out since last Wednesday so was a bit red in the face when I got back, if it's not raining in the morning I'll be off to work on it aswell, I'm currently on a get fit kick, not sure how long it's going to last though.

I've got a couple of music reviews to fine tune and then I'll post them up , one is for the folk beat combo the liberty ship's 6 track on sunday and the other is for a C90 cassette of synth pop classics from the big scientists.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?